If you have damaged or missing files on your system they can prevent your computer from starting up as it should. This is why you need to ensure that you’re able to fix the root cause of the problem in order to regain the overall health of your PC.
How To Use Windows Startup Repair
Using The Installation Disc
1. The first thing that you should do is to simply insert the disk and then restart your computer. In order to restart, click on the start button, select the arrow adjacent to the lock button and then click on Restart.
2. If you are prompted to press any key just do so to allow your computer to start from the installation disc.
3. You need to remember that if in case your PC is not configured to start from a CD you need to take a look at the information about your computer as there is a chance that you may need to change the BIOS settings of your PC.
4. Select your language, click Next and then click on the option that says “Repair your computer”.
5. Choose the operating system that needs to be repaired and click on Next. Select “Startup Repair” in the System Recovery Options menu and you may need to make choices while it is trying to fix the problem.
Using The Computer’s Preinstalled Recovery Option
1. Make sure that all the CDs and DVDs are remove from your PC before you do the restart.
2. If you have one operating system, hit and hold F8 while the unit is restarting and before its logo appears.
3. Once you are in the Advanced Boot Options screen, highlight the option that sys Repair your computer using the arrow keys and then hit ENTER.
4. Click on keyboar layout, click Next, choose a user name, type in your password and then click on OK
5. Once you are in the System Recovery Options menu, click on Startup Repair. While it is trying to fix the problem you may be prompted to make choices and it may also restart your unit.
If you want an easier and faster solution you may take advantage of a program that doesn’t just get rid of all the problems in the PC but also improve its over all performance.
Do you want to see how this application works? Visit: Windows Startup Repair Tool
The application can do a variety of things to improve the performance of your PC such as fixing system errors, removal of malware, improvement of startup and cleanup of your computer.
Why don’t you take a look at the most powerful tool in the market today! Visit: Windows Startup Repair