One of the most frustrating experiences in using a computer is when it suddenly locks up or crashes without warning. When the problem frequently happens it can be a huge waste of time as it won’t give you time to save what you are working on and thus you would always end up repeating your tasks. There are effective ways to resolve the issue and among them are stated below.
What To Do When Windows Freezes
1. You first need to have a clue on what is going one with the system and the potential reasons behind the issue includes software conflict or incompatibility and malfunctioning on the piece of hardware.
2. Go to Start hit on Run and then type “eventvwr” in the Run dialog box. Once the even viewer is opened click on application to access a long list of events.
3. Scroll down and locate any item with a red stop sign. Once you find it, right click and then choose properties. This will give you an idea of the programs that are experiencing trouble and you just have to write them down.
4. Once you see the problematic programs check out new versions of the software and do updates.
5. Once you have updated your software you may then reboot the computer into safe mode. To do this you can just tap the f8 key for many times which the system is booting until the menu disappears. You may then choose the Safe Mode among the options.
5. Run an antivirus program once the system is in safe mode in order to completely eliminate any infections.
6. You may then allow your PC to be in safe mode for an extended period and once it experiences the same problem while in safe mode then it most probably be that the issue is hardware related. This means that you need to see a trained technician for a repair.
7. If it has not frozen while in safe mode it is most likely that the problem is software related. Close down the screensaver and power saver modes that are running and repeat step 6.
You may skip all the steps above and instead get into the solution right away by simply using a software program that has all that it takes to resolve all problems encountered by PC.
Do you want to know what this tool is all about? Visit: Windows Freezes Software Solution
Once you use this application you will never have any problem in regaining the overall health of your computer.